Our fifth Podcast Lits the local multiplayers how good moments they gave us. We discuss if they have given ground to the online massive and if it is fair to have been relegated to very specific genres.
We will also comment on the rumored intention they have Microsoft and Sony to integrate advertising into free games. Do we want to see ads in the Free-to-Play new generation? The contestants Javi López, Ruryk, Voyevodus and Rubio will talk about how this can be integrated into video games and if it is good for us, the players.
And a new dynamic: the time of presenting them will tell us what they have been playing. They are always playing something and wanting to speak.
As always, tell you that we are taking our first steps in this format and we want to continue improving with your opinions. We hope you always have a good time with us. Next, we leave you the different links to listen to the new podcast:
- Ivoox: https://bit.ly/37OZFBC
- Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/3lmndtj
- Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/375Sfek
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3v2Rmkw
- Amazon Music: https://amzn.to/3nt8c8r
- Linktree: https://linktr.ee/Javi Lópezpodcast