One of the funniest things you can do Pokémon Go is Raids with friends. There’s only one problem. How do I accept the RAID invitations of my friends? Better still, how do I send RAID invitations? They are in the right place. To accept and send RAID invitations in Pokemon Go.
How to accept RAID invitations in Pokemon Go
Trainers have the opportunity to invite up to 5 friends to a RAID fight . The invited coaches can not invite their own friends. Coaches can either personally participate in the RAID or connect with remote raid passports from afar.
RAID struggles in Pokemon Go recently updated. In February, there are not only some really cool RAIDs, but also trainers who joined RAID struggles are now increased from 5 places to 10 . Stay on the future updates in this regard.
To accept RAID invitations in Pokemon Go:
- If the app is closed, you will receive both a notification in the game as well as a push notification on your phone that tells you to be invited to a RAID struggle.
- Open the Pokémon menu and go to “RAIDS” in the “Nearby” section.
- Click the RAID combat notification to join the RAID.
- Tap on the combat button when you are ready to fight.
A few things to know: As soon as the RAID struggle has started, you can no longer join . If you have been booted from the RAID for any reason, you can join him again until the last minutes of RAIDS.
How to send RAID invitations in Pokemon Go
To accept RAID invitations is beautiful and good, but maybe there are no RAID invitations and you’re ready to make your co-workers for a fight. That’s how it’s done:
- If a public or private RAID lobby enters.
- Tap the “Invite friends” button on the right side of the screen.
- Select the friends you want to accompany you with your RAID (up to 5), and then press the “Invite Friends” button. Remember that up to 10 friends can come from afar. After you invited your friends, wait a rest period before sending more invitations.
- Once you have sent your invitations, your friends can accept invitations by following the instructions above.
And that’s all you need to know about accepting and sending RAID invitations in Pokemon Go. Further information can be found in our Pokemon GO instructions.
Pokémon Go is now available on all mobile devices.
Home / Player / Pokemon Go: Accept Raid Invitations