EEVE is a versatile Pokémon who can fill your group with extra type coverage, especially at the beginning of the game, and that is thanks to all its potential evolutions. If you ask yourself how to get a specific version of the Pokémon, or all of them, we have the information here. Here is How to evolve EEVEE in all the EEVEeLutions in Pokemon Legends Arceus .
- How to get stones of evolution and increase friendship
- How to evolve to EEVEE in all EEVEellutions in Pokemon Legends Arceus
How to evolve to EEVEE in all EEVEellutions in Pokemon Legends Arceus
First of all, if you have not yet trapped any EEVEE, you can follow our guide on where to find it here. The Pokémon currently has eight evolutions in which it can be transformed. Here is a list of all of them and their conditions of evolution:
- Jolteon – Use a thunder stone
- Vaporeon – Use a water stone
- Flareon – Use a stone of fire
Umbreon: It evolves manually to EEVEE at night when it has a lot of friendship.
- Speke: Evolve manually to EEVEE during the day when it has a lot of friendship.
- Glaceon – use an ice stone
- Leafaeon – Use a leafy stone
- Sylveon: Evolve manually to EEVEE when you know a fairy-type movement and have a great friendship.
How to get stones of evolution and increase friendship
To get Evolution Stones for your EEVEeLutions, visit Simona in Jubilife Village. She is the woman with a position in front of the training area, in the northwest corner of the town. You will need merit points to buy the stones along with the other items she sells.
EEVEE You can learn a fairy type movement, Baby-Doll Eyes, talking to ZISU in the TRUILIFE VILLAGE training area for a small fee. And to increase the level of friendship of the Pokémon, you will have to take it with you to the party while complete the battles.
Personally, I did not fight with my ELEVE once before transforming it into Sylveon, but I used it to get berries from the trees and, often, collect items. I managed to get a sylveon from the beginning before fighting the enraged Kleavor.
In addition, evolution works a little different in Pokemon Legends Arceus. Then, to manually evolve to EEVEE, simply go to your portfolio menu and press X when you see the Pokeball icon shining next to the name of it.
That’s all you need to know about How to evolve EEVEE in all EEVEeLutions in Pokemon Legends Arceus . Be sure to consult our wiki guide to get more tips, tricks and other useful game information if you are looking for more suggestions.
- Tips, tricks and things you should know before starting Pokemon Legends Arceus
- Pokémon Company reveals Pokémon Legends Arceus; Scheduled for its launch in 2022